This blog is about Celebrities and other hot issues around the world.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Top Five Music

Music is the language of our souls the saying goes. Most of us have favorite music and we enjoy hearing it all over again. For me my favorite genre is pop and in fact I like the Music of Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears and other good singers. Of course love songs are there plus some pop disco music.

Classical music is also good to hear especially when you are tired and you want to relax in your room. I have lots of music compilation in my laptop and iPod and some of them are from 60's and 70's. How about your, do you like music too? We have different music taste and I tell it is not right to be ashamed of what kind of music do you like, even if it is rap or rock, you must be proud of it. Don't let others dictates what you like after all it is you who will listen your selection.

Here is a survey about music. Join our survey and tell me what are your top five Music.
Share:

Sponsor Links:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget

Advertiser

Search Your Favorite Star