This blog is about Celebrities and other hot issues around the world.

Monday, September 1, 2008

2008 Movies

Watching Movies is one of my pass time especially during vacation. There are many beautiful movies today. In 2008, I am waiting to watch my favorite film like the Harry Potter. Thrill yourself with 2008 movies this year.

What do you like about movies? Is it the plot of the story or the technical side of it? For me, I like both because even if the movie has a good story but lacked the thrill then it is still boring to watch. Special effects can add details and thrill to the movie. Narnia is one of the movies in 2008.

If you want to share some ideas about movie then take this survey and share your opinion. There is a list of 2008 movies too to choose.

Share:

Sponsor Links:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget

Advertiser

Search Your Favorite Star